From $2000 for 7 nights
With a contemporary feel and many unexpected extras, you can totally relax on this lovely houseboat. This stylish houseboat is perfect for a couples’ retreat.
|3 NTS||4 NTS||5 NTS||6 NTS||7 NTS||EXTRA|
|1ST MAY – 18TH SEP||$1,200||$1,400||$1,600||$1,800||$2,000||$200|
|19TH SEP – 20TH DEC||$1,400||$1,650||$1,900||$2,150||$2,400||$250|
|1st JAN – 31ST JAN||$2,000||$2,300||$2,600||$2,900||$3,200||$300|
|1ST FEB – 30TH APR||$1,400||$1,650||$1,900||$2,150||$2,400||$250|
Security bond of $1000 must be paid.
Deposit = $800
10% discount for Seniors Card Holders (minimum 5 night stay, not available public holidays, VIC school holidays or peak times).
Christmas and New Years (7 night minimum) – Price and availability on request.
Easter (5 night minimum) – Price and availability on request.
10% Loading for Public Holiday Long Weekends including Melbourne Cup weekend.
Sorry, no boarding on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtops
- Oven, microwave, electric fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Crockery, cutlery, utensils
- Large pantry
- Drinking water supplied
- 2 dining areas
- On board stereo entertainment system with 3.5mm, USB or Bluetooth linkage
- iPhone and Smartphone charger friendly
- Front and rear leather look lounges
- 2 x queen bedrooms one can split to singles
- New mattresses
- Linen provided
- Storage facilities
- Bunk room for storage or 2 shorter people
- Not suitable for sleep apnea machines
- 1x double sofa bed in main lounge
- 1 bathroom
- Towels and bathmats provided
- 2 toilets on board
- Hand washing of clothes if required
- Washing line with pegs upstairs
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Mop/broom/vacuum cleaner
- Ladderway to top deck
- Sensor Activated lighting on front deck for ease of access
- Large, strong, wide gangplanks for safe boarding
- Chef’s barbecue on front deck
- Rear deck has seating and shelving for platters, drinks or skiing equipment
- Large rear swim deck
- All weather insulated, stylish top deck with dining option
- 2 sunbeds
- Large ice box
- Adequate containment for rubbish and recycling
- 60hp Mercury 4 stroke outboard motor
- Quiet 2kva pull-start Honda generator
- Inverter system to run heater and small phone chargers
- Full safety equipment to meet RMS survey requirements
- Evaporative air conditioning, flued gas heating
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
We absolutely loved our time on Ningana Too. Am spreading the word everywhere back home in Sydney!