James R II
From $2000 for 7 nights
Description, A great family friendly houseboat with safety railings for the littlies.
|3 NTS||4 NTS||5 NTS||6 NTS||7 NTS||EXTRA|
|1ST MAY – 18TH SEP||$1,200||$1,400||$1,600||$1,800||$2,000||$200|
|19TH SEP – 20TH DEC||$1,400||$1,650||$1,900||$2,150||$2,400||$250|
|1st JAN – 31ST JAN||$2,000||$2,300||$2,600||$2,900||$3,200||$300|
|1ST FEB – 30TH APR||$1,400||$1,650||$1,900||$2,150||$2,400||$250|
Security bond of $1000 must be paid.
Deposit = $800
10% discount for Seniors Card Holders (minimum 5 night stay, not available public holidays, Vic school holidays or peak times).
Christmas and New Years (7 night minimum) – Price and availability on request.
Easter (5 night minimum) – Price and availability on request.
10% Loading for Public Holiday Long Weekends including Melbourne Cup weekend.
Sorry, no boarding on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Modern Fully Equipped Large Kitchen
- Fridge/Freezer/Dishwasher/Microwave/Gas Stove
- Drinking water supplied
- Dining Setting to seat 10 guests
- 2x Queen Beds, 1 Can also be split into singles
- 1x Bunkroom with 2 shorter beds
- 2x double Sofa Beds in lounge areas
- Linen Provided
- Storage Facilities
- 2 x 12-volt input for phone charging and sleep apnea machines
- Sleep apnea machines require 12 volt adaptor
- Spacious main bathroom
- Linen Provided
- 2x Toilets
- Hand washing of clothes if required
- Line and Pegs Upstairs
- Iron and Ironing board on request
- Mop/Broom/Vacuum Cleaner
- Ladderway to top deck
- Chef’s BBQ
- Large Ice Box
- Large deck area front and back, swim deck area
- Outdoor Setting to seat 10 guests
- 2x Outdoor Sun Lounges
- Sun canopy over top deck
- Adequate containment for Rubbish and Recycling
- Economical 4 stroke 60hp fuel injected Mercury outboard motor
- Economical and very quiet 3KVA Honda generator, key start
- Full safety gear to meet NSW waterways Commercial survey requirements, including a first aid kit
- Evaporative air conditioning, gas heating
- Instantaneous gas hot water
Fantastic stay, Lovely people, Hope to come back next year. Thankyou!