From $1790 for 7 nights
The family favourite! No need to break the bank for a getaway weekend, you will be cruising on the river for under $1,000 during the cooler months.
|3 NTS||4 NTS||5 NTS||6 NTS||7 NTS||EXTRA|
|1ST MAY – 18TH SEP||$990||$1,190||$1,390||$1,590||$1,790||$200|
|19TH SEP – 20TH DEC||$1,200||$1,450||$1,700||$1,950||$2,200||$250|
|1st JAN – 31ST JAN||$1,600||$1,900||$2,200||$2,500||$2,800||$300|
|1ST FEB – 30TH APR||$1,200||$1,450||$1,700||$1,950||$2,200||$250|
Security bond of $1000 must be paid.
Deposit = $800
10% discount for Seniors Card Holders (minimum 5 night stay, not available public holidays, Vic school holidays or peak times).
Christmas and New Years (7 night minimum) – Price and availability on request.
Easter (5 night minimum) – Price and availability on request.
10% Loading for Public Holiday Long Weekends including Melbourne Cup weekend.
Sorry, no boarding on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Ladderway to top deck
- Chef’s BBQ
- Large Ice Box
- Outdoor Setting
- Sun canopy over top deck
- Adequate containment for Rubbish and Recycling
- Modern Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Fridge/Freezer/Microwave/Gas Stove
- Drinking water supplied
- Dining Setting
- 1x Double Bed
- 1x Queen Bed
- Bunkroom for 2 people
- Linen Provided
- Storage Facilities
- Not suitable for sleep apnea machines
- Spacious main Bathroom
- Linen Provided
- Iron and Ironing board, on request
- Mop/Broom/Vacuum Cleaner
- Air-Conditioned and Gas Heated
- Technical gear 40hp 4 stroke Mercury Outboard
- Key start generator from helm
- Full safety gear to meet NSW waterways Commercial survey requirements, including a first aid kit
Such a great cost-effective set up, we had plenty of room to move around.