From $4200 for 7 nights
Immerse yourself in ultimate luxury on board this elite houseboat. Perfect for entertaining or just chilling out, life doesn’t get much better than this!
|3 NTS||4 NTS||5 NTS||6 NTS||7 NTS||EXTRA|
|1ST MAY – 18TH SEP||$3,000||$3,300||$3,600||$3,900||$4,200||$300|
|19TH SEP – 20TH DEC||$3,300||$3,700||$4,100||$4,500||$4,900||$400|
|1ST JAN – 31ST JAN||N/A||N/A||$5,700||$6,250||$6,800||$550|
|1ST FEB – 30TH APR||$3,700||$4,150||$4,600||$5,050||$5,500||$450|
Security bond of $1000 must be paid.
Deposit = $800
10% discount for Seniors Card Holders (minimum 5 night stay, not available public holidays, Vic school holidays or peak times).
Christmas and New Years (7 night minimum) – Price and availability on request.
Easter (5 night minimum) – Price and availability on request.
10% Loading for Public Holiday Long Weekends including Melbourne Cup weekend.
Sorry, no boarding on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Fully Equipped Stunning Rear Kitchen
- 2x Fridge/Freezer
- Dishwasher/Microwave/Gas Stove
- Drinking water supplied
- TV/DVD/VCR/Surround Sound
- Dining Setting to seat 10 guests
- 1x Coffee Machine
- Ice Box
- 4x Queen beds
- 2x bedrooms are semi ensuites
- All Queen Beds can be split to single beds
- Linen Provided
- Storage Facilities
- Power points in bedrooms for sleep apnea machines
- 2x Luxury Bathrooms
- 3x Toilets
- Line and Pegs Upstairs
- Iron and Ironing board on request
- Mop/Broom/Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing machine and dryer
- Staircase to top deck
- 2x Chef’s BBQ
- Large Ice Box
- 8 Person Heated Spa
- Shaded Rooftop Dining and sun beds
- Adequate containment for Rubbish and Recycling
- Rooftop fully equipped kitchen
- Rooftop TV,
- Rear Deck Shower
- Rooftop kitchen including BBQ
- 2x Economical 4 Stroke 60HP Outboards
- Auto 240V Power
- Full safety gear to meet NSW waterways Commercial survey requirements, including a first aid kit
- Air-Conditioned and Gas Heated
- Rear and Top deck security camera
- Ski Boat V Hitches
- Depth Finder
Fabulous holiday in excellent accommodation and facilities. We had a wonderful family experience.